Sorry, this listing is no longer available
- Centrally located with big street exposure on Princess Ave.
- Former Use: Pittsburgh GlassWorks is growing and moving to a new location in November 2018. The building was used for storage of automobile windows.
- Future Use: The building would be perfect for contractor that requires some street exposure, a retail use such as a convenience store, or a service oriented office user.
- Building’s Current Condition: The space is in shell condition. A buyer would have to update the space for retail and office uses. It’s ready for industrial use.
- There are currently two offices and two washrooms, with remaining space wide open.
- Furnaces have been repaired and maintained annually ever since being installed in 2002.
Centrally located with big street exposure on Princess Ave.
Building Size3,584 ft²