Industrial / Land
- Asking $28,000.00/Acre, for full parcel.
- Subdivided smaller portions negotiable.
- Land is undeveloped virgin land.
- The property is available for immediate heavy industrial Development.
- The property has existing accesses developed off Richmond Ave East, and 65th Street East.
- Hard surfaced industrial grade roadways along north and east boundaries of the property.
- The property offers a viable aggregate deposit of 1.5-2 Million cubic yards of gravel.
o Quality testing has been completed and these reports are available upon request.
o Extraction is NOT a requirement under Provincial or Municipal regulations in this area.
- Located along Richmond Avenue East. (Major Industrial Truck Route in the area)
- Located within 2kms of PTH 110 (49th Street East) an Industrial grade ring road connecting Hwy #10 (N/S transport route) to the Trans-Canada Hwy #1. (E/W transport route)
- Located near the Canadian National Rail line.
- Located adjacent to Maple Leaf Foods pork processing plant.
- Industrial development clusters in the vicinity include; Transportation, Warehousing, Trans-load facilities, Industrial Services and Advanced Manufacturing.
To view additional Industrial lands available for Development Opportunities Please visit the link below. http://economicdevelopmentbrandon.com/land-development/industrial-development.
Greenfield industrial land development opportunity.
Property TypeIndustrial / Land